Features of Feed Silos
Feed silos are made with corrugated galvanized steel.
Integration with silo storage control system makes stored products loading or unloading automatically.
Round-head screws in the hopper.
The storage capacities from 5m³to 100m³ for you select.
Stainless steel hopper is available according to your requirements which will protect your steel silos from the environmental impact, improve slippage and increase resistance to corrosion.
Structures of Feed Silos
Feed silo is mainly composed of silo roof, silo body and cone bottom.
The feed bin body includes the wall plate, supporting column, ladders on the silo body, protect handrail around ladders, silo door and door platform (based on silo diameter and height).
If the silo diameter is less than 3.6m (1.8m and 2.7m diameter), the silo roof can be open by the pulling bar from the ground. If the silo diameter is more than 3.6m, the silo roof is assembled with radiated beam, manhole, ladder, ladder safety or roof handrail.
Silo cone bottom is made of galvanized steel sheets, with 60° angle, so feed can flow easily by gravity; If the silo diameter is or less than 3.6m, the steel hopper sheet and legs will be made of galvanized steel sheet. If the silo diameter is or more than 3.6m, the steel hopper sheet and legs will be made of H beam steel with painted or galvanized.
Advantages of Feed Silos
1. Alleviate the difficulty of farm recruiting and the high labor cost.
2. Quantitative feeding will avoid the inconsistent feeding intake of artificial feeding and the uneven development of nutrition.
3. Reduce waste and improve culture performance.
4. Ensure the farm clean, durable.
5. can be added to the inside, to facilitate normal and stressful period of breeding health care and preventive medication.
6. Facilitate the daily management of the farm.
7. Closed-type blanking design can effectively reduce the pollution and stealing of feed by mouse flies.
8. is conducive to breeding health and reduce feed waste, reduce farming costs.