A complete dust removal system includes a dust cover, a ventilation duct, a dust collector, and a fan. Ventilation duct (referred to as pipe) is the transport of dust-laden air flow channel, it will dust cover, dust and fans and other parts connected into one. Pipe design is reasonable, a direct impact on the effectiveness of the entire dust removal system. Therefore, we must fully consider the pipeline design of the various problems in order to obtain a more reasonable and effective program
1. Pipeline layout should be simple, try to installed vertical or inclined, the tilt angle is generally not less than 50 °, so that the dust within the pipeline can naturally slide down
2. branch pipe with the horizontal pipe or trunk connection, generally access from the top or side of the pipe.
3. Pipes generally use circular cross-section, because the square, rectangular cross-section of the four corners of the pipeline will produce eddy current, easy to accumulate dust. The minimum diameter is generally not less than 100mm, to prevent the pipeline blockage.
4. pipe should not be supported on the equipment (such as the fan shell), should be set up, hanger. Steel pipe horizontal installation, the fixed pieces of the spacing, when the diameter does not exceed 360mm, not more than 4m; more than 360mm, not more than 3m. When the vertical installation, the fixture spacing is not greater than 4m, rope and hanger is not allowed to directly fixed on the flange.
5. To reduce the wear of the fan, the dust collector should be placed in front of fan.